Thursday, November 17, 2016

Last Blog Post

For the last blog post of the semester, I thought that it was fitting to attempt to keep us inspired with places to go to get awesome nature photos. We have learned so much the past few months, and looking back on the pictures I took at the beginning of the semester, I'd say that I learned a few important things. In Montana, there are five places that are best for capturing photos, and getting outdoors.
1. St. Mary Lake in Glacier National Park
2. Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park
3. Upper Missouri River Breaks National Monument
4. Lewis and Clark Trail
5. Grinnell Glacier in Glacier National Park.

I hope during Winter break and this next semester of school, I can use what I have learned in this class to take some great pictures at some of these locations.
St Mary Lake

Lewis and Clark Trail in MT

No comments:

Post a Comment